One Voice BID Management: to develop the BID to enable it to deliver and support a range of projects to improve the vitality and viability of the Soho Road BID area
Our Key Commitments
- Communication – Regular weekly WhatsApp Broadcast group messages, monthly update emails and daily Social Media updates making sure Levy Payers feel informed of up and coming activities, projects and events.
- Consultation – The Board commit to deliver one open office day per month, three Levy Payer meetings per year, annual review, publication of the annual accounts on our website, published action point board minutes and an annual AGM giving Levy Payers the chance to get involved in the direction of the BID.
- Networking – regular networking events such as BID Levy meetings, open days and Women’s only coffee mornings to support and encourage businesses to get involved in the BID services.
- Business advice, support and training- advice and support will be offered. Links to Peninsula, Use-it, Risk Associates and Mercury Training Services Ltd.
- Point of Contact – providing the BID manager who will be a point of contact for businesses help and advice and who will arrange engagement with key stakeholders such as Birmingham City Council, Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership, Travel for West Midlands, Combined Authority, Birmingham Chamber of Commerce and many others.
- Creation of a BID Youth Forum to advise, influence and engage with the wider BID board and management team relating to issues affecting young people.
- Gain and Maintain British BID’s Accreditation – Review of the BID management procedures and performance